- Ryndak, D.L., Taub, D., Jorgensen, C., Gonsier-Gerdin, J., Arndt, K., Sauer, J., Ruppar, A., Morningstar, M., Allcock, H. (in press). Policy and the Impact on Placement, Involvement, and Progress in General Education: Critical Issues That Require Rectification. Research and Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities.
- Taub, D., White, J.M., & Ryndak, D.L. (in press) Promising practices for professional development and school reform impacting students with complex Instructional Needs: Perceptions of an Expert Panel.
- Taub, D., Land, L., Burdge, M., & Denham, A. (2009, November). Social and Educational Advocacy: Partners, Potential Partners and Barriers. Presentation at TASH Annual Conference, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Taub, D., Pierre-Farid, M., & Zeller, M. (2007, December). Quality Professional Development: It’s Not Just for General Educators Anymore. Paper Presentation at NSDC Conference, December 5, Dallas, TX.
- Taub, D. (2006, April). The Power of Qualitative and Quantitative Research in Teacher Leadership School Reform Models. Presentation at American Educational Research Association National Conference, San Francisco, CA.
- Taub, D. (2005, January). Mentoring for Change. Presentation at Seventh National New Teacher Center Symposium, San Jose, CA.
- Taub, D., (2004, March). Non-Traditionally Certified Teachers: Working in the Field? Presentation at Society for Applied Anthropology, Dallas, TX.
- Taub, D. (2001, November). Blackboard: Filling in the Cracks. Invited presenter at A Faculty Technology Showcase: Innovative Uses of Blackboard at American University, American University, Washington, DC.