- Ryndak, D.L., Taub, D., Jorgensen, C., Gonsier-Gerdin, J., Arndt, K., Sauer, J., Ruppar, A., Morningstar, M., Allcock, H. (in press). Policy and the Impact on Placement, Involvement, and Progress in General Education: Critical Issues That Require Rectification. Research and Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities.
- Taub, D., White, J.M., & Ryndak, D.L. (in press) Promising practices for professional development and school reform impacting students with complex Instructional Needs: Perceptions of an Expert Panel. Inclusion.
- McCord, J., & Keefe, E. (2013, July 10). Literacy for ALL as a critical purpose for schooling. University of New Mexico. (Note: This article appeared in volume 39, issue 2 of TASH Connections. You must be a member of TASH to access TASH Connections.)
- Taub, D., & Burdge, M. (2013). Teaching the CCSS: A Process for Inclusive Practices. (Note: This article appeared in volume 39, issue 1 of TASH Connections. You must be a member of TASH to access TASH Connections.)
- Kearns, J., Kleinert, H., Clayton, J., Burdge, M., & Williams, R. (1998). Inclusive educational assessments at the elementary level: Perspectives from Kentucky. Teaching Exceptional Children, 31(2)., 16-23.
- Cole, A., Land, L., & Taub, D. (2012, December). Is It Really Inclusion?: Reexamining What Makes Inclusive Education Truly Inclusive. Presented at the annual meeting of TASH. Long Beach, CA.
- Taub, D. (2011, August). Aligning Instruction and Assessment to the Common Core. Presentation at PaTTAN Low Incidence Conference, State College, PA. http://www.outreach.psu.edu/programs/low-incidence/handouts.htm#T accessed Sept. 2, 2011.
- Clayton, J. and Burdge, M. (2009, July) How Effective Is Your Inclusive Program? Presentation at the Pacific Educational Conference in Mangilao, Guam.
- Taub, D., Land, L., & Denham, A. (2008, December). Educators Unite: Best Practice for All. Presentation at NSDC Annual Conference, Washington, DC.
- Wickham, D., Taub, D., Burdge, M., Land, L., Clayton, J., & Denham, A. (2007, December). Best practices in educating students with significant cognitive disabilities and alternate assessment: Competing or complementary practices. Presentation at the annual meeting of TASH, Seattle, WA. http://www.naacpartners.org/presentations.aspx accessed Sept. 2, 2011.
- Wickham, D., & Lederer, L. (2007, December). Functional curriculum and academic standards-based curriculum: Competing for your child’s time? Presentation at the annual meeting of TASH, Seattle, WA. http://www.naacpartners.org/presentations.aspx accessed Sept. 2, 2011.
- Burdge, M., Clayton, J., & Jorgensen, C. (2005, November). Inclusion through the front door: Learning academic content standards. Presentation at the annual meeting of TASH, Milwaukee, WI. http://www.naacpartners.org/presentations.aspxAccessed Sept. 2, 2011.