Below is a collection of links with examples of activities and lesson plans to improve your understanding of content or how to include students with special education needs.
- Edhelper – provides monthly themes for activities in classrooms from kindergarten to high school
- Federal Teaching and Learning Resources – designed by the federal government to give teaching and learning resources from federal agencies; you can search by content area
- Lesson Plan Search – developed by HotChalk; this website has a sizable search engine for lesson plans across grade spans
- OpenEd – on OpenEd you can search for videos, games, and other educational materials; your searches can be conducted according to content area, grade level, Common Core standard, or a combination of those factors; registration is free
- PBS Teachersource – provides assistance to pre-K through high school teachers; it gives content tips, as well as providing an online teacher community